The White Plains Public Library is a dynamic civic institution that serves over half a million visitors each year. The Foundation helps supplement essential funding from the City of White Plains to ensure that the Library has resources to develop new programs, make building improvements, enhance collections and respond to changing community needs.
How You Can Help
- Click here to donate on-line
- Mail a check to the WPLF at 100 Martine Avenue, White Plains, NY 10601
- Donate appreciated stock to gain tax advantages while strengthening the Library Stock Transfer Instructions
- Ask your employer about matching gifts
- Contact us about creating a bequest that names the WPLF as a beneficiary in your will or estate plan
- Stay connected. Sign-up for the Library’s weekly e-newsletter here
The White Plains Library Foundation is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, tax ID 13-3943092.
Contact: Nancy Rubini, Executive Director, at 914-422-1495 or email@example.com