The White Plains Library Foundation is a private, nonprofit organization incorporated in 1995 to help the Library reach its long term goals. Through generous contributions from individuals, corporations and local businesses, the Foundation provides funds to expand programs and services, make building improvements and enhance collections.
Ways to Help
- Click here to donate on-line
- Mail a check to the WPLF at 100 Martine Avenue, White Plains, NY 10601
- Ask your employer about matching gifts
- Donate appreciated stock to support the library and gain tax advantages Instructions for Stock Gifts
- Contact us about creating a bequest that names the WPLF as a beneficiary in your will
- Stay connected! Sign-up for the Library’s weekly e-newsletter here
The White Plains Library Foundation is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, tax ID 13-3943092.