The White Plains Library is a dynamic public institution that serves nearly half a million visitors each year. The Foundation is a private, nonprofit organization incorporated in 1995 to help the Library reach its long term goals. Through contributions, grants and sponsorships, the Foundation provides funds to make building improvements, enhance collections and respond to changing community needs.
How You Can Help
- Click here to donate on-line
- Mail a check to the WPLF at 100 Martine Avenue, White Plains, NY 10601
- Donate appreciated stock to gain tax advantages while strengthening the Library Stock Transfer Instructions
- Ask your employer about matching gifts
- Contact us about creating a bequest that names the WPLF as a beneficiary in your will or estate plan
- Attend the annual fall gala, An Evening with Ron Chernow on October 20, 2018
- Stay connected. Sign-up for the Library’s weekly e-newsletter here
The White Plains Library Foundation is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, tax ID 13-3943092.
Contact: Nancy Rubini, Executive Director, at 914-422-1495 or firstname.lastname@example.org