The White Plains Public Library is a dynamic civic institution that serves over half a million visitors each year. The Foundation helps supplement essential funding from the City of White Plains to ensure that the Library has resources to develop new programs and services, make building improvements and respond to changing community needs.
How You Can Help
Support the White Plains Public Library by making a tax-deductible donation to the White Plains Library Foundation, a 501c3 nonprofit organization, tax ID 13-3943092.
- Click here to donate on-line and support our annual appeal
- Mail a check to the WPLF at 100 Martine Avenue, White Plains, NY 10601
- Support the Campaign for the Hub, a project to renovate the first floor
- Donate appreciated stock to gain tax advantages while supporting our mission. Stock Transfer Instructions
- Ask your employer about matching gifts
- Make a simple bequest by naming the WPLF as a beneficiary in your will, or talk with a tax advisor about other planned gifts
- Stay connected. Sign up for the Library’s weekly e-newsletter here
Contact: Nancy Rubini, Executive Director, at 914-422-1495 or email@example.com